Registration to Exhibit is Now Open
We have updated the registration system (and hopefully it works like a well-oiled machine, but excuse any mishaps) to make the process as easy as possible for you.
So, what's new?
• Instead of a discounted rate for a second delegate, we have lowered the cost to exhibit and removed this option. Even though we changed this, the final cost (once you add it all up) to exhibit has not changed.
• What did change is that you receive a discount of $100 per person if you bring more than two delegates (i.e. the third, fourth, and so on person receives $100 off their full conference registration). Note that you do need to register all delegates all at once!
• Finally, based on your feedback, you can now be assured of a corner booth, for an additional cost of $250. There are a limited number of corners available, so this is based on availability.
Did you know that most sponsorship opportunities include an exhibit booth? Please click here to view a list of remaining sponsorships.
10' x 10' booth
$1,350 (Partners) / $1,900 (Non-partners)
- 100 square foot booth
- Table, chair, waste basket, ID sign
- One full conference registration
10' x 20' booth
$2,550 (Partners) / $3,400 (Non-partners)
- 200 square foot booth
- Two tables, chairs, waste baskets, one ID sign
- Two full conference registration
Corner upgrade (NEW)
- Sponsors automatically receive a corner booth
- Based on availibility
Questions? Please contact Steven Bonda, CMP at sbonda@VISITFLORIDA.org.